Friday, November 2, 2007

Signing Off

I have to go to bed now since i am tired because i woke up so early this morning and didn't able to go back to sleep. I was hoping that i can get more offers later tonight but seems like nothing for me anymore, oh well sometimes there were days that i don't get that much offers especially my site is hosted by bloggers, poor me! But anyway, i'm kinda disappointed early this morning because i received an email from payperpost telling that my domain has been rejected due to it didn't meet the required posts within 90 days. Oh well i guess i just have to re submit it maybe sometime next month or so. I am very sleepy now, my eyes is getting heavy. And before i go to bed i just wanna greet you all a have a goodnight and hoping that you're gonna have a happy weekend with your love ones. Have a goodnight friends! See yah!

No comments: