Sunday, November 4, 2007

Early Christmas Tag

Irel from Nebraska got me tagged on this. It is pretty early Christmas tag but it's fun to answer this tag though.

Here are the rules:

Ok, this is how it works: The player (me) must list 3 things that I would love to get for Christmas. Then I must list 3 things that I definitely do not want to get for Christmas. Then I tag 5 friends and list their names. The one I tag needs to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes then tag 5 more people. They must also clarify all the rules. When you tag someone you need to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Three things that i would love to have on Christmas day:
1. Media Player- so i can do anything i want to on that gadget if we are going to a long trip.
2. Pro Nikon Camera- But a good Canon will do.
3. Wide Screen Laptop- So i can go anywhere in the house if i do the blogging and chatting lol!

Three things that i don't like to have on Christmas day:
1. Illness
2. Accidents
3. Bad Surprises

Now i am tagging Ivy, In-in, Recel, Shabem and Juliana.

4 comments:

Just Mhe said...

hehehehe......may your wishes come true!

HartofDixie said...

Thanks Darlz ani wala ko nimo na remind ani. Pero i grab gyud nako ni hehehe...
Hope ihatag ni Santa!

jennyr said...

great tag! paabto lang ko maabot ni sa akoa,hehehe! hope u get all your wishes! Nikon is the best nga but I settled for Canon, oks narin bsta may photoshop lang,hehehehe!

Anonymous said...

It sounds great. But my main problem with these digital cameras is they cost a lot and by the time you buy them there is a new and better camera for the same or cheaper price, which usually comes out the weak after you buy it.