Friday, November 12, 2010

Wood Swing Set

My kids are getting so big!!! How time flies so fast! Where did those years go! My oldest son is now kindergarten and getting so tall!!! My little one is getting taller too! Well, i am just glad that they get along so well, they love each other and they love to play together. Next year my oldest one is going to six years old and since he's got playmate already which is little brother, we are planning to buy a new wood swing set for the two boys for them to enjoy more to play in our backyard. Whenever my oldest one feels like going to the park, there is no need to for he can just play in our backyard with his little brother as long as he wants to. We will purchase it early next year, maybe in spring time so they will be able to enjoy it until the last day of the summer time.

No comments: