Friday, November 12, 2010

Laundry Day

Laundry
I am trying to finish my laundry today for i have a gathering tomorrow with my good friends. I am excited every time we have a get together because that is the only way i can get away with my boredom and homesickness. Right now i have two more loads of laundry to finish. I took off the bed sheet in our bed too to include the dirty laundry that are needed to be washed. Later on i am going to make some home made cupcakes for me to bring it to the gathering.

Did you remember last time i posted here something about like hate to fold clothes? Yes, i do hate folding clothes but not anymore now. Every after i am done washing my laundry, i fold them right away so my laziness won't strike anymore. I am done with the whites which i always do first, and they already in the closet. The light colored ones are still in the dryer and the dark ones are still in the washing machine. I can't wait to get them all done so i can do my online tasks as well. I really need to get my online tasks before Sunday so it will be included to the cut off.

No comments: