Thursday, November 1, 2007

I Still Wanted To Be A Nurse

My parents used to ask me when i was just a little girl what would be my profession to take someday, i always answered them " I want to be a Nurse so that i can take care of sick people who needs my help". Until i grew up it's still is my dream, to be a registered nurse. But things happens for a reason, i wasn't able to pursue my studies into college due to financial matters. My situation got worse when i got married and i had my son, my dream seems to vanish in my mind already. And now my son is getting big, hubby opened up the topic if i still want to continue my studies into college. Deep in my heart i am excited because i have been dreaming to serve sick people who are needing my help. Hubby wants me to call the Hondros Nursing School located in Ohio to get more information about LPN Nursing Degree. Well, it's worth trying for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Darlene, it's not too late, go on with your dreams. Btw, sure you can link me, i-link sad tika ha para dali ra mabisita ni imong blog.