Thursday, November 1, 2007

Blogger Question

My online good friend Recel tag me about blogging and here is her question.

Recel's Question: How has blogging changed you, your skills and your usual duties in life?

My Answer: Blogging changed me a lot, it did enhanced my English vocabulary, it also gave me more knowledge about internet world. Blogging is really awesome because i meet a lot of friends online and be able to share my thoughts and opinion to them and vise versa. Sometimes i missed some of my household chores but it didn't destroyed my relationship with my family, instead it did helped me and gave me an ideas how to improve myself as a wife to my husband and a mother to my son by reading some of friends blogs who's themselves are also mothers like me.

So, since i answered the Recel's question already it's now my turn to ask question to some of my blogger friends.

My Question: Why is the dollar goes down the value, but the quality of life back in Philippines is not gotten any better?

I am going to tag Shabem, Jenny, Rissa, Anne, Haze and Juliana.

2 comments:

""rarejonRez"" said...

darl, salamat sa pagtubag sa ako pangutana! very well said!

ako pud motubag ko sa imo Q bisan wa ko nimo apila! hahaha! c tita glo man gud, naning jud sya nga paubsana ng dollar pero wala nag naning nga matabangan ang mga pobri nga moubos ang mga presyo sa palaliton! hehe....

have a great weekend darl! mag church mi karon, nangawat lang ko time diri! rgards...

jennyr said...

i just did this tag darlz, thanks kaayu!