Sunday, October 28, 2007

Thank You Friends

I just wanna say thank you to my friends who's been consoling me of my disappointments about the ppp earlier because of what had happened that they didn't update my rank right away as i was expecting it. Thanks to Ivy, In-in, Tess and Shabem for cheering me up. You guys are really great and a real friend indeed! Hope our friendship will last until the end....

Anyway pretty Ivy gave me another awards, she's so sweet, Thank you so much pretty! I really appreciate it and you deserve these awards too that just have given to me.

And i'm going to pass these awards to Rachel, Melody, Shabem, Jenny, Tess, In-in, Kitty and Recel.

And also i wanna thank you Kitty for making me such a cute witch siggy, i really love it! Thank you so much mommy Kitty!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

darl, salamat aning awards! asa man ako ani? kining amazing blogger o kining creative site award? pwede kining duha? hahaha!

luoya naku ug kaagi oi!

Melody said...

what an honor to be considered for such an award~thank you darlene, i can't wait to share it to the deserving bloggers too!

HartofDixie said...

Thank Darlz it's an honor pod na gi consider ko nimo na good friend ha bitaw hehehe..
Good morning pod nimo diha.
Sayo diay ta ron ha.
Salamat kaayo!

Anonymous said...

oks na darl! nak-post na ko ug naka-pahat na pud sa akong mga friends ani nga award! and of course, awardee pud taka ani!

thanks!

jennyr said...

thanks Darlz! Nahan gyud ko makadawat og award bah! that's why excited kaau ko moclick unsa napod kaha ni!hehehehe! ako gyud ning dawaton sa maayung kabubut-on,hehehehe!

Merydith said...

Darl I will claim this jud later. That's so thoughtful of you. Thanks!

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Darlene! I'm finally back online. I've been Internet deprived for several days because of technical problems but things seem normal now.

Thank you Darlene for these wonderful awards. It feels great to be greeted by such sweet blog gifts from someone so sweet.

Take care!