Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Twenty Questions Survey

Pretty Anna tagged me on this.Thank you gwapa here's my answer to your tag! Tagging Anne, In-in, Recel, Juliana & Nancy.

1. Are you good at hiding your feelings? * Yeah i'm good at it
2. How can we tell that you're already irritated? * When I shut my mouth and i don't want to talk about things
3. How do you treat the person that obviously doesn't like you?* If that's the case i wouldn't care at all, i will treat the person who doesn't like me the way she/he treated me.
4. What usually ruins your mood? * When somebody tells me to meet somewhere and she/he won't show up.
5. Who do you see everyday that you wish you just wouldn't at all? * So far none
6. When was the last time that you had a good cry? * I think t'was the other day. I was watching drama teleserye by Judy ann Santos Ysabella
7. How often do you shop for clothes? * Occasionally
8. Who's your long-time crush? * None
9. Someone you just had a crush on? * None
10 . Do you have something that you wish you just don't? * I never regret anything that happened to me because things happened for a reason and made me stronger even more
11. Do you sometimes crave for something that isn't there?* All the time, Filipino food that i cannot just find here in Filipino Store
1 2 . Do you wish to live in a faraway land where nobody knows you? * Not at all! I love where i am at and i would love to go back home as well
13. Have you kissed a total stranger? * Why in the world would i do that?
14. What do you want to do at this moment?* More offers to come hehehe
15 . The worst feeling? * Depression
1 6. How about the best? * Making love with hubby lol!
17. Ever given your number to someone you dislike? * I don't do that!
18. What will you say to the one reading this right now? * Enjoy and get to know me better
19. What/Who do you need right now? My Family in Pinas i miss them
20 . Happy with your life? * I couldn't ask for anything more i am happy as can be!

4 comments:

Midas said...

I like this tag...and I remember being homesick for the Philippines even after 7 years.

ChristineHaze said...

This is cool tag.....how are you Darl's...sorry just had the time to visit....been very busy lang labon akong youngest nagka fever....hope you have a good day!

jennyr said...

I like your number 10 answer Darlz! I got u tagged both at my bravejournal and here at blogspot!

texas_sweetie said...

haller mammoo..asa man ang tagboard diri oi..wala man nabukhad or sa pc rani naku? by the way..done this tag already..pls check www.texas-sweetie.bravejournal.com ty sa pag pass ha?