Friday, October 12, 2007

Thirty Eight Questions

I got this tag from Genny a loving mother & a thoughtful Wife.Thanks Gen for tagging me.

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? - my hubby & son
2. What were you doing at 08:00? -we eat our breakfast
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? -Redoing my Header,it's not showing up
4. What happened to you in 2006? -Not much just being with my family
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? -What the heck!
6. How many beverages did you have today? -Nothing,i haven't had anything yet
7. What color is your hairbrush? -Black
8. What was the last thing you paid for? -A little treat for us
9. Where were you last night? -Home
10. What color is your front door? -Brown
11. Where do you keep your change? -In my purse
12. What's the weather like today? -Cold outside
13. What's the best ice-cream flavor? -Strawberry
14. What excites you? -My son learns fast
15. Do you want to cut your hair? -I just did a few days ago
16. Are you over the age of 25? -Yes
17. Do you talk a lot? -It depends,if i know who i am talking to
18. Do you watch the O.C.? -What's O.C?
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? -Yes,my friend's son
20. Do you make up your own words? -Not really
21. Are you a jealous person? -I don't think so
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter A. -Annabel, Analyn, Anna, Alma, & Annie
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter K. -Karen, Kathy & Kristine
24. Who's the first person on your received call list? -Telemarketer
25. What does the last text message you received say? -Nothing
26. Do you chew on your straw? -No
27. Do you have curly hair? -No
28. Where's the next place you're going to? -Hopefully Europe
29. Whos the rudest person in your life? -So far nobody
30. What was the last thing you ate? -Green Salad
31. Will you get married in the future? -I am already taken
32. What's the best movie you've seen in the past 2 weeks? -I can't remember
33. Is there anyone you like right now? -Yes,to eat breakfast
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? -Last night
35. Are you currently depressed? -No
36. Did you cry today? -My son did being a silly brat
37. Why did you answer and post this? -Because i want to answer it & besides Genny is my friend
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey Juliana,Recel,Tess,Anne & Ivy.

3 comments:

Momgen said...

Thanks for doing this tag. Good job. Happy weekend....TC

Anonymous said...

H Darl! thanks for remebering me with this tag. however, i am doe na with this one i think a couple days ago. if u want my answers on these qs, my name is the link. ok?

thanks again! have a great friday! btw, di man ko kabalo sa katong code sa scrollbar paggamit. i tried it but it was too small. ang ako mga pics kay di masulod. i dunno if naay technique. i am s impatient to study it first. :D

Anonymous said...

The Q&A gives us more insight about you as a person. Good day to you...