Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My Soon To Be Musician

I had this photos of my son last saturday but wasn't able to post it because of some reason. I just want to share this picture as if he is a professional musician. I just love looking at my son while playing the piano of his aunt and pretending that he is reading the notes in the book too. Just see it for yourself how cute he is.
















And after he played the piano he played Wii game with his uncle Alan. They were playing a golf tournament take a look at my son how he played.














And oh,he got tired of his activities so he fell asleep in the car, poor boy!

2 comments:

mjsterling said...

Hala kalooy ba ni ni MD oi knock out man ang labas..gikapoy guro ni ug dinuwa pretty mommy.

HartofDixie said...

I love Josh to study piano pod. Now he is more on watching TV pa,so maybe dili pa cya attentive anang mga ingon-ana.
Who knows Darlz hilig na sa imo bugoy. Just observe!