Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I Love My Family

Pretty Ivy is the one tagged me on this. Thanks Pretty i really appreciate you for thinking of me. I am tagging whoever is interested to do this meme just grab this if you feel like doing this.


1. Are you in a complicated love situation?
---- NOPE!
2. What do you look for most in a boyfriend/girlfriend:
---- Trust, Respect and LOVE
3. What kind of music do you like best?
---- Mellow kind
5. You could never love someone who:
---- Cheater
6. What did you do Friday night?
---- Went to filipino store to buy groceries
7. What did you do last night?
---- Sleeping
8. What's your ideal weekend like:
---- To stay home with my family
9. What was the last thing that made you cry?
---- When i was watching teleserye of Judy ann Santos "Ysabella"
10. Do you have something to say to him/her
---- I love you Mr. Big Heart!

No comments: