Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Five Things In Me

Parisukat is the one who's tagging me about five things. Thank you so much new friend for tagging me on this i really do appreciate it, keep the tags coming! I am tagging Shabem, Ivy, Anne, Recel, In-in and Tess.

What’s in my room?
* Make ups
* Blanket
* Pillow
* Bed
* Clothes

I’ve always wanted to..
* Go back home
* Do the blogging
* Cuddle with hubby lol
* Play with my son
* Sew

What’s in my bag?
* Make up
* Perfume
* Wallet
* Keys
* Diapers and wet wipes

What’s in my wallet?
* ID's
* photos
* Credit Card
* Phone cards
* Money

I’m currently into…
* Sewing
* Blogging
* Scrapping
* Making scarfs
* Watching TFC

3 comments:

""rarejonRez"" said...

ahem... darl, kini arang-arang kay mubo-mubo ra! hahaha!

nag-abot na ni imong tag para nau.. unahon sa to naku tong naa sa ubos. balikan ko ni unya or ugma! haha! pagka-busy nalang jud sa life oi! :D

like u, i've always wanted to cuddle my hubby too. ahhh! ga-iya-iya na mi ug ginabuhat karong mga panahona. nia, gatapad na mi sa among kwarto tagsa atubang sa computer! wala na time mag loving-loving! lol

good nite dha!

towr said...

Things i always carry...

key
wallet
cellphone
comb
ID's

:)

HartofDixie said...

Aw maoh diay ni na missed nako somehow. Buhaton nako ni ron! Thanks.