Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Get Paid To Blog

Wow i am just too happy today because i have been approved by smorty! I just barely signed up last night and today they approved me already it's so easy and very quick! Since i am a stay home mommy and wife to my husband, blogging is only my past time when hubby is not home. I am trying to make money even if i am at home so i can help my family back home. I have two brothers who are in college that i need to support and also my mother that needs to maintain her medicine everyday for her high blood pressure, diabetes and her heart enlargement. Good thing i have very generous husband to support all that but still i want to help from my own pocket to my family. Since i am the one who can make money while just staying home with my family i did this for them.

Yes Get Paid To Blog is very helpful to me. They gave me a chance to make money online. Smorty is a service connecting advertisers with bloggers. Smorty service is very secure and very efficient to bloggers like me. I joined blog advertising because i can tell that their goal is to have a better service ever. So what are you waiting for guys? Try get paid to blog now!

No comments: