Sunday, October 28, 2007

Little Facts About Me

My pretty friend Ivy got me tagged on this survey thing.Thank you so much pretty! Good thing she did coz my opps now are flooding wahoo finally the updated my rank. I am so happy! Anyway, i am tagging everyone who's on lists feel free to grab this friends!

1. What is your Boyfriend/girlfriend's name?
>>> Ramil and Lorraine
2. What color underwear are you wearing now?
>>>Black
3. What are you listening to right now?
>>>My site's music background
4. What are the last 4 digits in your cell number?
>>>3716
5. What was the last thing you ate?
>>>Menudo
6.If you were a crayon what color would you be?
>>>Yellow
7. How is the weather right now?
>>>Cold outside
8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
>>>Lisa
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite/preferred sex?
>>>The looks
10. Favorite type of Food?
>>> Filipino food of couse!

No comments: