Saturday, October 27, 2007

I Cannot Believe This!

It's gotta be kidding me. Just earlier my friend in-in chatted with me telling that she got so many opps because she have page rank 4 already. I congratulate her of course but then she's telling me that i am also page rank 2. I told her that she might be wrong because as what my widgets report says that i have no rank yet. But then when i refreshed my page there it was!

I just recently replaced my SEO review because it's not updated no more, and when i updated it page rank 2 came out. Is this some kinda mistake or what? I hope not so i can grab more opps from now on lol! Really i am so happy knowing that i have more chance to grab bigger opps. Yahooo whatta blessing for me!

5 comments:

HartofDixie said...

Nope that's it! Google updated finally. Thanks for letting me know ha.
Have a great weekend!

Len said...

wow! that's really amazing, darlene! congrats! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats Darl's .....google has finally update world's Pagerank.....

Peachy said...

congrats on ur pagerank, they updated na nga, now i have more opps too at PPP hehehe :) keep it up

jennyr said...

congrats Darls...that means more opps! i have a tag for you girl!