Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I'm So Happy!

Yes that's right! I am so happy today because I've got so much money today.Bloggerwave approved my both sites,this one and my domain site.I got 20 bucks both of them.Plus i got 35 bucks from opps that's why i am so happy! Not to mention that i am attending 2 kids in few hours i am making 20 bucks everyday,isn't that so neat? I am making good money even though i am just a stay home mommy.My glad that my friends are been supportive of everything is asked.I do appreciate your big help to me,thank you so much guys!

Hope God will give you more blessings coming along your way! There is a saying that telling " What you did to your fellow will come back to you" So if you do something good to your fellow then your fellow will do something good to you too. That's why some of my friends that needs help and asks me i won't hesitate to help as long as i know how to help them. So anyway,hope you guys have a great day!

6 comments:

JGG said...

sounds great, indeed!!

Norm said...

wow, darl panglibre diha kay nakadawat man diay kag grasya gikan sa langit....hehehehe

tx sweetie said...

wow hhehe...lagi as in gibati naku imong nabatyagan diha mammooo oi.mau ka ha daghan ka sideline..akoa ani blogging ra pero ok man pud kay daku daku pud ko kita ron panahona... good job mamooo..ugma napud ta banat ani...

gnyt diha

Mimi said...

Wow! You are indeed blessed! God is so awesome. I am so happy for you too. I pray for many blessings to come into your life. God bless you and your family always. Take care.

julai said...

wowww congrats guapa for you earnings..pabayloa unja ta diha..ahehe joke..

bitaw, i agree with the saying..so let's just keep on doing good to others..though wala ta mag expect na mobalos sila sa atoa..but helping others is really nice..it gives us happiness.

tuod diay guapa naka remember ko,ak diay i suwat diri ang url sa ahong mga blogs guapa ha pra imo ma link..then pag leave pod ug URL sa imong mga blogs sa ahong blog pra aho pod ma link guapa..here are my blogs:

Tidbits and more - http://www.tidbitsandmore.info

Strong and Healthy Living- www.julaisfitness.blogspot.com

guapa imo naman diay na link ang ahong travel blog..palihug lng ko edit sa ahong bravejournal guapa ky wana na naho gigamit ky always error kung mag post ko ug paid post..mao aho nlng gibijaan then ng himo ko lain sa blogspot..thanks a lot guapa ha..

StaLira said...

kalami pud naay datung oi...