Wednesday, October 31, 2007

First Things Firsts

Got this very long tag from Ivy, salamat ivs. Halloween is now here guys and make sure that your kids don't eat too much treats, you know, they get so hyper or they will get sick if they do eat too much sweets, last year i hid my son's treat so he can't eat that much, just one day by day lol! Happy Halloween people!

1. 1st time you tried killing yourself:
--- I never did tried it, i love myslef! Why should i end my happy life?
2. 1st alcoholic drink you had:
--- Vodka
3. 1st time you came home late?
--- When i was in highschool my sister got so mad at me because i was running home late at 9:00pm from school
4 . 1st award you received:
--- Medal for honor student
5. 1st hero:
--- Secret
6. 1st time you were sent to the principal disciplinary actions:
--- Hahahaha this is funny to reminisce, my school mate and i were fighting and she was being embarassed because i tore her blouse and so as her bra she got naked in front of many students.
7. 1st goal you accomplished:
--- Helping my family back home
8. 1st crush:
--- When i was in grade six i guess he is married now i never heard anything most of my classmates now
9. 1st person who you gave flowers:
--- 'Twas when i was in 3rd year highschool
10. 1st friend:
--- Richel
11. 1st real kiss:
--- From my parents
12. First album record you bought:
--- I can't remember now
13. 1st song you sang in front of many people:
--- Lupang Hinirang
14 . 1st musical instrument you learned to play:
--- None
15. 1st local and foreign concert you watched:
- -- None i'm not too crazy about concerts
16 . 1st celebrity you saw in person:
--- Too many to mention
17. 1st TV show you really like:
--- Cartoon shows
18. 1st book you bought:
--- Can't remember now
19. 1st sport:
--- I'm not a sporty woman
20 . 1st sleepover:
--- I can't remember now
21. 1st terrible fight:
--- With my big brother, gukda bitaw nakog sundang kabad-kabad lagi kuyapan tawn si nanay hehehehe
22. 1st inaanak (first godchild):
--- Gem-gem (son of my cousin)
23. 1st debut attended:
--- I guess my best friend
24 . 1st boyfriend/girlfriend :
--- Girlfriend is Richel Barlisan
25. 1st wedding you attended:
--- My cousin's wedding
26. 1st person who greeted you on your last bday:
--- My mom
27. 1st friend in friendster:
--- My brothers
28. 1st cellphone:
--- nokia 5110
29 1st cellphone ringtone:
--- nokia tune
30. 1st collection:
--- New coins
31. 1st time you saw a ghost?
--- Never
32. 1st rollercoaster ride:
--- Never tried it i don't like those kind of rides
33. 1st ambition:
--- to be nurse but unfotunately it didn't happened
34. 1st thing u bought w/ ur own money?
--- Bugas ug sud an
35. 1st solution to ur current problem?
--- Will figure it out

2 comments:

Momgen said...

Hi Darl musta ka diha oy. Naa napod ko tag nimo sige salamat duaw unya sa ako blog.

Prettymom said...

hi darl musta. hope u enjoying your holloween. naa pud ko tag para nimo here is the blog. http://gven-rose.blogspot.com/2007/11/tags.html