Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Random Facts About Me

Got this tag from Nancy my new online blogger friend.Thanks for this girl keep the tags coming!

THE RULES - Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their blog. People who are being tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

1. I have a very big family. But that's what makes my mother happy for having us her children.
2. I can be very sweet, loving, thoughtful, generous, and concern friend but try not to pick on me because you'll regret for the rest of your life if you will.
3. I have a very bad temper when it comes to things that are not working too well.
4. I sometimes do things that surprises people around me.
5. I can sing, dance, cook, sew, make quilted blankets and make scarf.
6. I have very awful past that no one knows except my family.
7. I can be very sensitive, emotional and paranoid sometimes lol!

I am tagging Genny, Melody, Angie, Norma and Janine.

2 comments:

melly said...

thanks darl, another tagagtag! hehehe well. got you tagged too!
in my other blog..

The Daily Matters said...

Thanks for the tag Darlene. Tc!