Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tag Along

This is another tag from my pretty friend Ivy. Thanks Iv's! I'm tagging no one feel free to grab this meme.

1. Did you ever date the last person you kissed?
---} YES.
2. Pretend you’ve had 15 beers. Describe what you would be doing.
---} Threwing up like a real drunkard lol.
3. What do you want?
---} To ger more offers lol
4. What are you doing tomorrow?
---} I have no plan yet
5. Do you talk to yourself?
---} Sometimes i do
6. Do you drink milk straight from the carton?
-- -} Sometimes
7. Who knows a secret or two about you?
---} My Family back home and hubby
8. How long is your hair?
---} up to my rear
9. Do you like Batman?
---} I don't really care
10. Who was the last person you told that you loved them of the opposite sex?
---} Hubby
11. Do you swear at your parents?
---} no of course not!
12. Do you like anyone now?
---} Yeah, hubby
13. When was the last time you lied?
---} I can't remember
14. Is your birthday on a holiday?
---} No
15. What instant messaging service do you use?
---} Yahoo and chikka
16. Last thing you cooked?
---} Pansit and Kare-kare
17. Did you have a nap today?
---} I just barely woke up
18. Whose house did you go to last?
---} Nobody i stayed home
19. What do you wear more, jeans or sweats?
--- } Jeans
20. Why is the sky blue?
---} Because that is how God created it
21. Do you like green beans?
---} Yes i do
22. Do you swear a lot?
---} No
23. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
---} Got this back home long time ago
24. Have any regrets?
---} Some
25. Do you use an alarm clock?
---} Sometimes, my watch
26. Where was your default friendster picture taken?
---} At home
27. Do you ever snort when you laugh?
---} No
28. Whats the first thing you notice on the opposite gender?
---} Looks
29. Is cheating ever okay?
---} Nope, a big no no for me
30. Do you want someone you can't have?
---} Nope
31. Who would you like to see right now?
--- } My family back home
32. Are you a social or antisocial person?
---} Social
33. Are you old enough to vote?
---} Yes
34. Do you have a tan?
---} My skin is a natural tan
35. Whats something you regret?
---} I can't remember
36. What school do you go to?
---} I'm done with it
37. What radio station do you listen to?
--- } 100 fm
38. Who was your first best friend?
---} Richel Barlisan and we're still best friend until now
39. Are you afraid of the dark?
---} Not really
40. Why?
---} Because i said so
41. Do you miss someone today?
---} Yes
42. What's your favorite song?
---} Promise Me by Beverly Craven
43. Yo.
---} Yo, what?
44. Who's always there for you unconditionally?
---} GOD

No comments: