Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Wise Shopper

Every after the Christmas day is over, i never miss the time to go and shop for all the Christmas sales items for the stores are always trying to get rid of them by having a huge sales and mark those Christmas decorations and some other things into 50% or maybe 75% off. So when that time comes, i always look forward to get some good deals ornaments, maybe some other things and of course the Christmas Cards to send it to my beloved family and to my good friends. It's not that i am being cheap, let's say that i call myself a wise shopper. Why should i pay the original price if i can just wait soon as the Christmas will be over and buy the things that i would like to get for just a third of the original price. Now, you tell me, isn't that being a wise shopper? I do that all the time and it saves me a lot of cash in my pocket.

No comments: