Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Protect Your Identity

Have you even wonder if you or your family's identity are protected at all? That is what exactly i am asking to myself. When hubby told me not to give so much information about myself online, because some hackers or maybe scammers are trying to steal someone's identity. Babies or old people are usually the victims. Their identity are being used and taken advantage of by these crooks. So i told myself to keep myself private even to those people i know because i never did met them in person yet. They can be good friends but then later on you will find out what their true intentions to you.

Hubby made sure that our identity is being protected by IdentityHawk. It protects all the personal information about you and making sure no one can steal it to use it for their own purposes. I have heard so much about this identity theft, and makes me feel so scared thinking that our identity isn't safe at all. I am thankful to hubby that he is really thinking about us and his own protection. Now, we don't have to be so worried that someone might steal our identity by getting all the informations because we have this identity theft protection already. I am glad there is a company that helps family protecting all the personal informations, which is really great and we feel secured now.

No comments: