Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fig Tree

My son was asking me if i have seen fig tree in person. Actually, that is a good question because i don't really exactly know what fig tree is look like. so i asked hubby about it and he said that there is no tree like there here in town. Probably in the country side of this state, we're not so sure. Our son asked me that because he has his assignment that what tree that's starts with letter F, and also he likes eating fig pie. I searched the said tree and i must say that i never seen it before and will probably have to look for that when we get the chance to travel again sometime. I myself is not really familiar with all these different trees and i guess i have to start to learn all the names so i have something to answer to my son whenever he ask me again.

No comments: