Friday, March 26, 2010

Sick Of Telemarketer

I am just tired and sick of these telemarketers that keeps on calling us. It is annoying that the phone rings and they are the one's calling, not so important and it wastes my time. I have a lot of things to do rather than talking on the phone with them. Selling different things including different kinds of insurance. Although i already told most of them that we have insurance for everything already but they still keep on bothering me, this is really crazy. There was this one company that i always yell at them because they seem can't understand that we are refusing their offers. We already have auto insurance and they gave us free auto insurance quotes which is really a great deal for me, it's inexpensive and has great service. So why should we change auto insurance if we are comfortable of what we have right now. Hubby might have to report these telemarketers to "do not call this number" list.

No comments: