Friday, March 5, 2010

Much Awaited Movie

There is another movie that i have been waiting to see, Alice in Wonderland by Disney Picture. I am so thrilled upon seeing the trailer in the television about this movie because i am so sure that this is gonna be another a big hit movie. Of course my ever favorite and love actor Johnny Depp is the main character in this movie. I have seen most of his movies and fell inlove with this actor for such a great talent of his, amazing actor indeed! Hubby was surprised, he didn't know that Johnny Depp is the main actor in Alice in Wonderland movie. He knew how obsessed i am to watch almost every movie of this actor.

The very first movie i watched that Johnny Depp is on it was his Edward the Scissorhands. I can't forget that movie, it was awesome and worth to be watched over and over for me. Also, i have seen all his The Pirate of Caribbean. Now this Alice in Wonderland is my much awaited movie to be watched, and it is out now in every theater but i just have to wait to own a DVD so i can watch it with my family at home. I prefer to watch movies at home rather than going to a theater, if i own the DVD, i can watch it over and over again without paying the theater over and over again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah. I'd like to watch this too. It looks very colorful and entertaining. I like Johnny Depp. He is a good actor.