Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

I really feel so blessed that GOD gave me another year to live, another year to enjoy life with my awesome family and genuine friends. I just want to thank you all for greeting me on my very special day and i want you to all know that i truly appreciate the thoughts, it means so much to me knowing i have friends who remembers to greet me, thank you so much to all, you really made my day so happy and exciting!!! I would also like to thank my dearest husband for being there all the time and for loving me, also for giving me such wonderful and adorable boys, i could not ask for anything more, i have everything already and i am one contented and blessed woman!

By the way, this is my 1000 posts, yehey!!! Whatta a special day of mine!!!

No comments: