Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bad Breath

I don't understand why some people can't just smell their own body odor or something. Or maybe they're immune to it already that's why they cannot smell it? But anyway, i was at the store yesterday, bought some groceries. There was this young bagger man that helped me pushed my cart because i had my baby that i carried with me. When he said something to me, i smelled his bad breath that i almost puked. I was really surprised because he is a good looking young man. Too bad he has that stinky breath that i could not take it even to take few steps away from him. My gosh! I just nodded my head when he said have a good day to me. I wonder if he is aware of his stinky breath? He could have bad breath treatment for that so he won't be embarrassed to some other people that are very vocal to the things they notice, see, or feel. If he is only aware to his bad breath, he could have done something to prevent it. There are a lot of people like him, good looking outside but then don't dare talk to them or you might pass out soon as they open their mouth, lol!

No comments: