Sunday, March 14, 2010

Landscape Photography

My camera is been idle for awhile now. I am not too fired up to take some photos since it is still cold outside and there is not much to take photos as well. I thought that spring is here already but seems like i am still not so used to the extreme and unpredictable weather here in Utah. It was so lovely day the other day when i picked my son up from his school and suddenly the weather yesterday went so bad. And today is another sunny and lovely day outside but i cannot enjoy it anymore because i don't really feel good right now. I really am looking forward for the spring so i can shoot more beautiful photos. I am too anxious to take photos of buds and birds, i love taking photos outside more than taking photos inside the house. Nature is perfect subjects for an amateur photographer like me to practice shooting.

No comments: