Thursday, March 18, 2010

Wedding Heads Up

I am not so sure if most of you have read my previous post here about my niece in law getting married. Yes someone is getting married in my husband's family and she is my husband's brother's daughter. I am so glad that she finally gave her sweet yes to the man that's been trying to win her heart for a long time. And now they are getting married very soon and i cannot just wait for that very moment to witness the special day to both of them. The wedding programs is all set now, thanks to her very supportive father and mother. They were able to get things ready ahead of time. I guess i must ready what should i wear and also my family on wedding day, i should look presentable and formal, for it is not just a civil wedding, it's a church wedding and the people that are going to attend are very religious and conservative. That's why i still can't find a decent looking dress for me to wear because i love wearing a revealing type kind of dress, lol!

No comments: