Thursday, March 25, 2010

Another Blessings Came

Another blessings came that we should be thankful for. I just received our federal tax refund today and i am so happy. Hubby is still at work, he will be home soon and i am sure that he will be happy to know that finally our tax is in my hands already. He promised me that soon as we get our federal tax refund, he will buy me a macro lens for my nikon D300s camera. I have been imagining about it, i just can't wait to own one and now that the money is here, i am going to own it very soon.

When we get to Philippines, i am so sure that i can take lots of nice photos out there since Philippines is known to be a paradise country, where you can find a whole lot of scenic views, nice beaches and other things that tourists cannot just find it anywhere to the other countries. I am getting so excited even more for our coming up trip, i can't wait to try my camera over there and collects tons of nice photos.

No comments: