Friday, January 4, 2008

Passionate Woman

You Are 71% Passionate, 29% Compassionate

You are very passionate, especially when it comes to love.
In fact, it's sometimes difficult for you to tell between love and lust.
You jump in head first, and figure things out later... usually when it's all over!

I am very passionate, that's what hubby told me. I always shows my emotion and i am always telling him how i feel. I think that it's a good idea of keeping our relationship open to each other without any secrets. I am glad that hubby is doing the same thing to me. I am also feel so blessed having him in my life, he's more than what i asked for.

2 comments:

tx sweetie said...

HAAAYYY Mammuuuu,...happy weekend oi. nakalugar lagi kag laag ron? wala paka katulga diha? mao oi d nata makapangayo pag lain kay niabot na ang taw nga kapikas atong ghandum sa kinabuhi.swerti na kaau ta Mammuu nakakita ug tinouray nga naghigugma kanato despite sa atong shortcomings...

ayy unsa naman ni akong gipanabi oi nag amards naman ko hehehe..hala batsi nalang ko!!

Anna said...

Hi darlene, musta na dinha? happy week dinhi nimo...io naa ko favor ask be pwede ilisan nimo ang link sa akong anna's daily journal na blog kadtong link gani nga (lovelyanna25.blogspot.com) amo ni akong link na new na http://sheirma.com/. Thanks darlene ha...