Friday, January 4, 2008

Business Credit Cards

Hubby and i were planning to get me another Business Credit Cards so i can take it with me to Philippines when i go home. I told him that, that will be a good idea because the last time i went home was a terrible mess because every time i purchase something at the store they won't let me because i don't own the credit card, it doesn't belong to my name and they need the person who owns to purchase the things that i wanted even though he is my husband i cannot use his credit card out there. I tried to tell him that before i went home but he insisted that i can bring his credit card. So that's what happened, it wasn't too good like what i expected to happen. But good thing that hubby is now realizing that problem, so he is going to get me my own credit card. I only have debit card but that cannot be used over there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

magamit man mommy darl basta naay visa or mastercard nga tatak..hehehe.ambot basin part ra ana imo entry imo giingon..when ka mouli?