Friday, January 11, 2008

My Father In Law

I just barely woke up from taking nap. I am kinda weak still but good thing i woke up just in time. I was able to manage my time. Hubby just barely got home too and he talked to me a little bit of something and he said that he has to see Grampa, my father in law. We call him that way because he's got so many grand children so his little grand children will copy us and call him that way. that's right, i have never seen my father in law since Christmas. In fact we are just too close, we're neighbors but in time like, freezing outside i hardly go outside and cross the street to see the poor old man. He is very nice to me though and he always calls me almost everyday, it's just that we haven't seen each other for quite a while now. Maybe i should follow my husband in a little bit and see that old man.

No comments: