Thursday, January 17, 2008

New Domain

This is gonna be my new domain now. This is the blogspot i used to have and changed it to domain. Thank you so much to Ivy for always being there to help me whenever i have something to ask and whenever i need help. But good thing that she taught me how to set it up so next time i don't have to worry if she is busy, and i don't need to bother her no more lol! So Kudos to my pretty friend Ivy she's been so sweet friend since i met her and she never did changed. Hope to meet more friends like Ivy she is indeed a very nice person. And i would keep her as my friend forever. To you Iv's, thank you so much! You are my true friend! So please guys change my url now from http://sweet-darlene.blogspot.com to http://stoutds.com. Thank you and i will appreciate it so much if you do.

3 comments:

mjsterling said...

your always welcome mamu, no probs basta kaya lang. pero mamu maka hilak gyud ko diri ug sangot imong entry oi very touching .....

Anonymous said...

domain na diay ni darl? wow! go na! congrats! :D

Merydith said...

Darl automatic naman diay ni no? dili pariha sa akoa na it takes 3 days. Go na diay ka uy.