Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ready For Winter?

Winter is coming!!! Who can stop it? haha, no one can of course! Silly me, am i? Time to get things ready inside the house to keep warm for the whole winter season! I somewhat love the coming winter season though but on the other hand, i also hate it. The effect of too much cold temperature affects me, i get hives whenever i feel like i am freezing. That's why i love to just wrap myself up and stay inside the house instead. My friends laugh at me every time i go to their houses because i almost stick myself to their Fireplace screens making sure that i will keep myself warm enough quickly. I was born in a country that has tropical weather, so my body is used to it and longed for it. That's why i have mix emotions when winter comes.

No comments: