Friday, October 15, 2010

I Am Nurse Somehow

As they always say, time sure flies! Yes, indeed it does! My cousin that just barely graduated for nursing degree had just held her thanksgiving party. And now that she finally got her license as a nurse, she is starting to look for a good paying job. She once asked me if i know some healthcare jobs that are now hiring here. Actually, i am not so familiar with the hirings but because she is my cousin i will start to look for jobs that will fit to her degree. I once dreamed to be a nurse, wearing those white shirt, skirt and the cap on top of my head. But my dream vanished like a dust when my mother told me that she cannot send me to college due to our financial status. Well, somehow i became a nurse though, to my own family especially to my kiddos.

No comments: