Friday, October 8, 2010

Hormone Replacement Therapy

Getting old is one thing, that's the most common issue i often heard from older people that it's not fun to be an old person. Their memory is starting to lose, they start to get weak and can't do things unlike what they have used to. I consider myself to not that old category, in fact i am still young. Hormone replacement therapy is one helpful for older people to maintain their well being. Maybe this is what my mother needs. She is been complaining about herself because she cannot do things like she used to before. I kept on reminding her that she is not getting any younger and her body isn't that strong to do the things she love. Now that i found this out, this might be the help my mother would need. I will ask my sister about this so she can help me understand better about this matter.

No comments: