Monday, April 14, 2008

Long Tags From Jenny

I found this tag from Jenny's blog and thought of answering this because i find this survey has very interesting and fun questions to answer. So to Jenny, i wanna thank you for this although you haven't said yes yet to me lol! So to those who wants to grab this feel free i won't stop you lol!

-Gone on a blind date = Yeah one time, it was my friend's idea not mine
-Skipped school = Never did
-Watched someone die = Yeah
-Been to Canada = Not yet
-Been to Mexico = Not yet
-Been to Florida = Not yet
-Been on a plane = Many times
- Been lost = Many times
-Been on the opposite side of the country = Not yet
-Been to the capital of your country = Yeah
-Swam in the ocean or waded = I love to swim a lot
-Cried yourself to sleep = Many times
- Played cops and robber = Nope
-Recently colored with crayons = With my son he loves to do that everyday
- Sang Karaoke = Sure i love that, one of my interests

- Paid for a meal with coins only? Nah ah
- Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t? Yeah i guess so
- Made prank phone calls? I never done that and never will i hope
- Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose? Oh yeah when my friends and i goof
- Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Oh yeah from the first time i saw the snow
- Danced in the rain? When i was a child i used to do that
- Written a letter to Santa Claus? I never did
- Been kissed under the mistletoe? Nope
-Watched the sunrise with someone you care about? Yeah several times
- Blown bubbles? Oh this is my favorite thing to do when i was a kid
- Gone ice-skating? Yeah
- Been skinny dipping outdoors? Nope
-Been out of North America? Oh yeah
-Been in detention? Nope
-Regreted something you blogged? Nope. I love what i do and won't regret a bit of it.

No comments: