Friday, April 11, 2008

I Am A Realist




You Are a Realist



You don't see the glass as half empty or half full. You see what's exactly in the glass.

You never try to make a bad situation seem better than it is...

But you also never sabotage any good things you have going on.

You are brutally honest in your assessments of situations - and this always seems to help you cope.


This is all true you know, i am a very realistic person, i just don't like those people that are great pretenders and hypocrites as if they are the nicest person in the whole world but later on soon as you turn your back from them, they are going to stab you like nothing. I can see if the person is being real to me or just pretending to be nice to me.

I don't talk to people that has attitude and characteristics like that, it's just too stupid for me to deal with people who doesn't deserve my attention anyway. I don't need feedback or anything else towards a person who i want to get to know more, i would know that myself by talking to that certain person.

No comments: