Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Getting Eyeglasses

I just barely got back from my appointment with my eye doctor and he gave me a prescription so i can avail my glasses. Since we don't have a very good eye care center here in town, hubby wants to take me to another big city which is 30 miles away from here where we live and get my glasses within just hours. If i get my glasses here in town, it will take a week before i can get it and i cannot have that because i will be leaving on Monday and i need to take that glasses with me enable for me to see better in far distant place. My eyes are no longer useful to look in distance if i am not wearing corrections. Right now i am wearing my contact lens but i would prefer to have the glasses than contact lens because it is a little hassle than eyeglass.

No comments: