Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sun After The Storm

I am so glad that the storm is finally over now. My son and i had a nice long walk along neighborhood earlier and got home just in time before the sunset. It was still a little chilly outside but it wasn't terribly that cold. We both enjoyed the long walk and my son asked me if we could do it everyday. I answered him yes as long as the weather permits us. It was beautiful sunny day outside but the wind was blowing from north that's why it was chilly. Here's the bad storm as it came the other day, i was able to take some snaps of dark clouds although this photo below isn't the bad yet.
And if you want to see this at larger image, please click this LINK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are also enjoying sunny days now and better be sunny and warm coz summer is almost here.....'Nice pic.