Thursday, May 20, 2010

I Don't Feel Like It

Today is my husband's niece wedding. I really don't feel like going because i have house to clean plus i got kids to take care of. It will be 2 more days and we are going to fly to Philippines and the house looks chaotic still. And the weather isn't so friendly as well because it's been raining since early this morning. I might just send her a message to ask an apology for not going to her special day. I am sure she wouldn't even notice that we're not there in her reception because i know there are lots of special people that are invited.

All i just wish for her and her husband is happiness, togetherness and the love for each other like what they are going to promise to each other in front of GOD. I was so anxious to see her walking down the aisle but now that the days has come, i feel like not going, i have too much things going on rather than going. I hope she will understand and will accept my apology.

No comments: