Monday, May 10, 2010

Will Regain My Appetite Soon

After i delivered my third child, i am having a problem of my appetite. I lose my appetite and i hardly eat on time. I only eat a little bit here and there but it's not enough for me to get full. A friend of mine suggested that i should take an appetite suppressants because it is not really healthy for me losing my appetite, because i should be eating healthy while i am still recovering. Not mentioning i undergone another operation after i gave birth with my third one. I don't really know why i lost my eating appetite since i used to eat a lot before. Maybe i am just craving the food that i can't have here since the food that i would like to eat can't simply be found here where i am at. I should and i am sure that i will regain my appetite soon as i get back to my country home and i am so looking forward to it.

No comments: