Monday, May 10, 2010

Wrinkle Cream For Mother

My mother is one very simple woman i would say. She doesn't wear make up like i do, she prefers not to put anything on her face because she said it feels like she is wearing a mask if there's something is being applied on her face. I told her that i bought her a wrinkle cream so to get rid of those winkles that's starting to develop around her eyes and her lower lip. She refused to have it though but it will still give it to her because i wanted her to look a lot younger than her age although she is already. She told me that she will just give it to my sisters whose more going to like the cream, but i told her that she has to try it first to see if she will like it and if it works for her, which i am sure it will for her. I can't wait to see her face without wrinkles and looking a lot younger than what people would think her age is.

No comments: