Monday, May 10, 2010

Getting Rid Of Belly Fat

The most common problem of mothers after the delivery is to get rid of belly fat. That is my one big problem right now. Although i am not fat but my tummy is bulging and not firm. I wanted it to be firm and not looking like belly jelly. It sure looks like jelly though that i can just shake it easy and bounce it easy. I used to have a very firm tummy before kids but soon after i gave birth three times, my belly didn't looked like it was before, and of course that is expected though. I am thinking that i am going to do something about this so i can regain the tummy i used to have, firm and flat. Whenever i see some mothers that has a perfect abs, i get so jealous because i have been wanting to get rid of this belly fat. And today is the perfect time since i am fixed and it's time for me to take care of my figure to keep and maintain it.

No comments: