Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dream Will Come True

I like to spend sometimes alone just being by myself, thinking things and about the future of my family. I have been asking myself how's it going to be like to have a grown up kids and how to deal them as teens. Anyway, i was also thinking earlier about our house. Yes, it's a fine house for four of us but yet, it won't be a practical one soon as my kids are grown. They are going to demand a bigger room each one of us and they will demand some more about what they want in the house. So, i was looking at some new houses that will fit perfectly for my family and found few of them that are really organized and well designed. It would be more perfect if i am going to put some contemporary furniture to my new dream house. For now, this is just a dream, but who knows, it will come true soon...

No comments: