Monday, May 17, 2010

Additional Presents

I guess it isn't so late for me to shop yet, is it? Well, i just learned that there is a Cyber Monday and i can save money by buying the stuff that i wanted to get. There are a lot of great stuff that i really like to buy in there. Hubby told me that if it's in case it won't be delivered before i leave with our kiddos, he will just mail it to me there in my home town. I really am happy that i found this net offering such great deals because i know that i can save a whole lot. Anyway, i am sure that it will get here in our house before i fly, and i can't wait to have those things that i already purchased. It will be great to bring them with me so i can give those things to my siblings as their additional presents from me and from my husband.

No comments: