Monday, March 3, 2008

Pink Layout Prize

Good morning to all of you guys! How's Monday so far for you? As for me it's pretty good! I love Monday, a new week a new beginning and exciting day for i have to wait what's ahead of me for the rest of the week. Anyway, tomorrow is my pretty BIG special day, and i am so excited! I already had my party last Saturday here in our house and most of my friends came over to party with me and greeted my special day in advance for they cannot celebrate with me on weekdays due to they work on weekdays, and so as my dear beloved hubby.

But anyway, like i mentioned here a week ago that i am going to have a simple contest here in my blog and the winner will get the PINK LAYOUT that i made. It's simple yet i made it heartily, that's why it's priceless. So guys please be here tomorrow morning because i will post the contest here the very first thing in the morning. If you are Pink lover then you might wanna win the simple pink layout that i made for the lucky winner of my birthday contest. Have a great day everyone!

CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO SEE THE ACTUAL LAYOUT

9 comments:

""rarejonRez"" said...

happy b'day for tommorow darl. pastilan, dugangan na pud atong edad no? hehe... akoa hapit na pud.. more year is added na pud sa atong precious life. go na lang kay sa pinas na ko mag b'day. away from hubby so mingaw gamay. pero oks lang... basta naa ginamos ok na kaau. lol

next week n diay mi ni triz molupad. hapit na jud. again, happy b'day...

Prettymom said...

happy b-day for tomorrow darl dungan pud mo sa ako nanay b-day din nya ugma ug ang ako sa friday hehehehe....hay and this pink layout will be a good b-day present..

mjsterling said...

Mamu hapay beerday nimo para ugma, apil ko imo contest ha..hikhik

Just Mhe said...

Wow, Happy birthday Darl's! I love the layout.

Unsa may contest ani kay muapil ko.

twinks said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAFAH! mwah! :] God Bless you and your family always. :]

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

Because today’s your birthday,
And because YOU´RE EXTRA NICE
One wish is not enough
And so here’s wishing twice…
Hoping your Birthday’s wonderful
In every single way
And next year brings happiness
For you day after day

Happy Birthday, Darlene !!!!!!!

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

sus kanindot sa imong Price....nya libre pa....

galing lang kung moaopil ko,nya who knows nga ako ang modaog sa?,,,ang problima ko ang pag-update nya.
Magkapuli na nya ko, gapuliki gani ko sa akong 2,.....

anyway, Thank you for the Invitation for the Bid, darlene.

once again....Happy Birthday, dhay!!!!!!

human na man diay kombera....sagdi ra, enjoy gihapon dha.....

jennyr said...

HAPPY BDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BDAY2...HAPPY BDAY TO YOU...

mustah girl? wishing you all the best in life and enjoy your special day!!!

BTW, i got you tagged at my hobbiesandsuch.com!

Sweetiepie said...

happy Birthday Day! I wish I can sing a happy b-day for you, hehehe. anyway Wishing you all the best and many many more b-day`s to come!