Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Way To Save Money

I know that it's not just me who's always calling families back home. I've got lots of friends telling me how ridiculous of the phone cards they are using. I guess i am not alone of my hysteria at all! But we don't have much choice but to buy phone cards enable for us to talk to our love ones who's miles away from us. I have been using phone cards for so many years now and sometimes it make me think that's it's not really worth it. But what can i do? Especially if i wanted to talk to my family and i need to talk to them on the phone because it's not just enough if i message them through internet or whatever. Good thing that finally found solution to my problem that promise to give me low rates to call my family back home in Philippines. Can you imagine the big difference between the phone cards that i am currently using that charges me like 39 cent per minute and they have very poor service and signals compare to this mobile talk that only charges 16 cents a minute? They have voip international, one of the feature that i can avail from mobile talk. Wow!!! This is the way for me to save money to call my family. Like i said, i'm not really that happy with the phone card that i used to have, i am not satisfied at all! I am very happy that i got this mobile talk, the solution to my problem about this issue. I can now talk to my family much better than before and i can talk to them for as long as i wanted.


2 comments:

DA6 said...

it's cheaper to talk in a computer and it's free. No need to buy cards.

jennyr said...

i like the picture and sound quality of your webcam darls! nice job! your english sounds perfect!