Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Formal Announcement

Yes i that's what i said to my Author's Sweet Life blog that i am going to confess something in this blog. I want you to know all my readers that the author of this blog is expecting a new baby coming. My tummy is 5 weeks now, my husband and i were really happy upon knowing the good news. It's another blessing that came to our life and we are very thankful to GOD for giving us another angel as the additional to our family. This good news is considered as my very special presents for my dear beloved husband. He was really speechless when i told him that i am pregnant. He hugged me so tight and told me that he is really happy and feel so blessed having such a lovely family. I feel the same way, we are indeed blessed to have each other and for having our adorable son and new baby coming on the way. A lot of my friends are hoping that this time it would be a girl. I do too, i am hoping that it would be a girl but whatever GOD gives us, we'll accept it whole heartedly no ifs and buts.

Anyway, i wanna thank you all for taking the time to read this entry of mine. I just wanted to share our happiness and let you know guys the very special blessings that we just received from GOD.

19 comments:

mjsterling said...

congratulations darl, im happy for u.owesome christmas gift....

Merydith said...

Congratulations Darl basta take it easy lang jud and yes girl lagi na. :)

b3arh0ney said...

wow! congratulations Darl! that is one great Christmas present. sana girl na but if it's a boy, ok ra gihapon. they're precious! u take care and advance merry christmas to u and ur family!

Anonymous said...

heheheh congratulations dai...hopefully it's a baby girl so that you have boy and girl...take care

Kat Mint chocolate said...

Congratulations to you Tita Darlene...!

I am so happy to know that there are more angels coming in this world. My mummy can't wait to have another one too. But Daddy said not until when my little brother is about 4 yrs old and after our America trip in 2009.

Anyway, congratulations!

tx sweetie said...

finally ni butyag na jud ka Mamooo.. congrats to both of you kay nana pud mo umaabot anak puhon!! I'm happy for u!!!

Anonymous said...

aha!!!!! finally, u made it here formally Darl hah? o cge, congratulations again... woohoooo! i am so thrilled. i hope, like everybody does, that u will have a girl. but of course, kung maging boy man gihapon, blessings japon, di ba? yoohooo! perfect xmas gift jud no? congrats again!!!!

Green & Clean Mom said...

Wow! What wonderous news! I'm smiling for you.

Sommer
http://www.greenandcleanmom.blogspot.com

Enter to win Green Cleaners
Looking to Work From Home?

Anonymous said...

WOW Darl Congratulations. KAnindot nana kay paabot napod puhon. Indeed a wonderful Christmas present to you both. Take care always Darl. Hoping it is going to be a girl din.

The Daily Matters said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

That's pretty exciting. Hope everything goes well. That sure is a wonderful blessing. It doesn't matter if it's a boy or a girl as long as it's a girl. LOL. Take a bunch of care, Darlene.

JGG said...

congrats!!! A blessing, indeed!

Prettymom said...

wow darl i am happy for you. that is a very nice christmas gift for sure.

Anonymous said...

Wow, congratulations! What a blessings.

Raquel

Anonymous said...

Congratulations,Darlz! What a sweet present that is:)

jennyr said...

dba darls ako una nimo giingnan noh?wahahaha! pahambug ko basin diay ako tuod.lol! bsta i'm very happy for you mah friend! exciting kaau naa addt'l blessing sa family! i'm sure all of you are thrilled to welcome the little angel as much as we are!

PinayWAHM said...

Ok..I just wrote a long one in the tag board but I'm still going to wish you all the best on this new development in your life. I can only imagine the happiness you and your hubby are feeling at the moment. Like some of the ladies mentioned here, what a great Christmas present.

Here's wishing you an easy, a healthy and a fun pregnancy!!

You take care and take it easy! My congratulations to you and please extend my congratulations to your hubby as well!

Woo hoo!!!

Juliana

HartofDixie said...

It's indeed a great Christmas surprise. You look blooming pod darlz my guess is basin bae na no. Oh well wishing you good health and take much rest.
What a great blessing and addition to the family!

Francine Ann said...

wow congratulations!!!!! sus ako sad magsuway ko ug pregnancy test next week kung certified juntis ba or dili after ko nagsuka.im so happy for you dai darlene

LadyJava said...

Congrats to you and your hubby.. a new addition to the family is a always a welcome one ya...

Congrats again and god bless!

Cheerio
LadyJava