Monday, December 17, 2007

Coffee Addict??? Naaah!!!!

You Are a Soy Latte

At your best, you are: free spirited, down to earth, and relaxed

At your worst, you are: dogmatic and picky

You drink coffee when: you need a pick me up, and green tea isn't cutting it

Your caffeine addiction level: medium


I am not really into coffee that much. I do love to drink coffee once in a while but i try to avoid it because of the after effect on it, it's really strong for me. I feel like i am being paranoid and feeling so nervous. That's why as much as possible i don't drink coffee especially now. Oh by the way mommy Jenny tagged me on this and i want to pass tag to some of my friends namely Anne, Ivy, Rose, In-in and Vicky.

2 comments:

jennyr said...

thanks for doing this Darls! maau kay medium lang ka...ako ani high gyud ang result,lol!pero i try to avoid it after 2pm aron dli ko late matulog...

JGG said...

Coffee is good for me. It's healthy drink. It keeps me up!

Life could never be beautiful with coffee.. hehehe